Reforestation of wild plants in yasuni and expedition of pink dolphins
Traveling to the Amazon is to discover the rich biodiversity of the tropical rainforest. Most species of plants and animals live within their mysterious virgin forests, protected in National parks such as the Yasuni and the Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve. Involved with the coexistence of the Kichwa Culture, through its Community Tourism Initiatives, in the Napo River Bank.
Sacha Ñampi community project belonging to the commune Kichwa “Alta Florencia ”is located approximately 292 kilometers away by river from the city of Puerto Francisco de Orellana (El Coca), and less than 10 kilometers from the border with Peru. This community has great tourism potential in natural, cultural and gastronomic resources.
During our tour you can meet different community tourism ventures of the Kichwa culture that lives in the Napo River profile until you reach the majestic Yasuni National Park where you will enjoy its pure landscape and the tranquility that the jungle offers us.
Requirements for the visit
- Thermal and waterproof sweater.
- Light clothes, pants and long-sleeved shirts, light jacket.
- Cap and glasses with glasses holder (for river navigation).
- Small comfortable backpack to carry while hiking in the jungle.
- Insect repellent.
- Rechargeable battery handheld flashlight
- Canteen or bottle to refill (drinking water is supplied all the time).
- Sun block.
- Battery photo camera
- Passport or identity card.
- Raincoat (poncho) and rubber boots are provided on loan
- Accommodation in private cabins
- Support assistance in Fco de Orellana
- Round trip transportation of Coca-Sacha Ñampi.
- All meals during the tour.
- Access to trails and cultural activities.
- Native and naturalist guide service.
- Loan of rubber boots and Raincoat (poncho)
- Water throughout the trip.
- River transport 4 hours (direct)
- Food is served at Alta Florencia Community Tourist Center – Sacha Ñampi, and at Jatun cocha lagoon, which will be served by Box Luch.
- There are bird watching equipment. “Binocular”
- In Yasuni National Park the guidance is made by a naturalist guide recognized by the Ministry of Environment.
- There is a first aid kit, and in Nuevo Rocafuerte town there is a hospital with a river ambulance service.
- In most of our tour we only have cell phone services of the company “CLARO”.
- 120 v electrical power is available. 24 hours a day through CELEC generator systems.
Package does not include
- Accommodation in Fco de Orellana
- Land or air transportation to Coca city and return to origin.
- Tips, meals and extra drinks.
- River transport to Peru “Pantoja population”
- Rapid tests of Covid-2019
- Payment of medicines or extra consumptions.
- Anti-fluid suits.
Option de tour package + flight
Direct flights roundtrip from Quito to Yasuní + tour package Yasuní Expedition and Pink Dolphins 4D/3N